Detached Factory for Sale, Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas
June 6, 2009
- Location: PTP, Bandar Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
- Land Area: 5 Acres
- Built-Up Area: 123,050 Sqft
- Asking Price: RM 22,000,000
- Leased hold 16 years to renewal, first priority renewal.
- Free trade zone.
- Excellent securities.
- Excellent for light industries, logistics warehouse, distribution centre.
- Kindly Contact Andrew 012-7203232 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Also visit our property website: www.tophills.com.my
About Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas (PTP):
The Port of Tanjung Pelepas (abbreviation: PTP, UN/LOCODE: MYTPP 01°21′58.85″N 103°32′54.12″E / 1.3663472°N 103.5483667°E / 1.3663472; 103.5483667) is a port for container ships located on the eastern mouth of the Pulai River in south-western Johor, Malaysia. Receiving its maiden vessel on 10 October 1999 on a three-month trial operation, it set a world record as the fastest growing port with 1 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) of containers handled after 571 days of operations. The good performance sealed the port’s fate, and it was officially launched by then Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, on 13 March 2000.
- Strategically located at the intersection of East-West International trade lanes: