Sri Plentong Factory for Rent, excellent strategic location at Masai
July 3, 2009
- Newly completed semi-d factory for rent/sale
- Asking Rental: RM1.20 per sq. ft.
- Asking Price: RM 1,650,000
- Lot Size: 90′ x 190′
- Land Area: 17,100 sq. ft.
- Built-Up Area: 10,370 sq. ft.
- Location: Jln Sri Plentong, Perindustrian Sri Plentong, Masai, Johor, Malaysia
- Medium industry, higher ground with excellent infrastructure
- Spacious built-up area 10,370 sq ft with high ceiling 40′
- Surrounded by well developed housing estate with a large population like Johor jaya, Taman Molek, Permas Jaya, Bandar Seri Alam, etc.
- Easily access to major highway, Pasir Gudang highway, Tebrau highway, North-South highway, Senai-Desaru highway etc.
- Existing factories: Amway, Power Root, Sinchor, Hsing Lung, KMC, etc
- Kindly contact Eric 019-7770909 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Are you interested in renting or buying a factory in Johor Malaysia? Kindly visit our property website (http://www.tophills.com.my) for more information or contact us at 607-2363232
Sri Plentong Industrial Park
Sri Plentong Industrial Park is a comprehensively designed to meet the current demands of modern industrialists. It is also strategically located adjacent to the main expressway that connects to the Pasir Gudang Highway between Pasir Gudang Port and Johor Bahru City Centre, allows it to offer a highly attractive combination of light and medium industrial development with freehold land tenure and sufficient infrastructure.
Sri Plentong Industrial Park is a natural hub through which businesses can effortlessly and efficiently connect with the rest of the world with considering of a highly favourable geo-strategic location that is bound by the world’s biggest shipping channels-the Straits of Melaka in the West, and South China Sea in the East and the fourth largest financial center in the world; Singapore.
Under the Ninth Malaysia plan the Federal Government will use the South Johor Corridor to kick start the new economic engine and according to Prime Minister Datuk Ahmad Badawi foreigners were ready to invest RM15 billion in the South Johor Corridor.
Sri Plentong Industrial Park is very strategically located which is easily access via Pasir Gudang Highway that connected it with Johor Bahru, Nusajaya new township and Pasir Gudang Port. The existing development trend seems to be given a more advantages and supporting the industrial park development project at Sri Plentong.