Molek Pine Luxury Apartment
October 16, 2009
Molek Pine Luxury Apartment, Johor Bahru
- Asking Price: from ~RM396,000 to ~RM610,000
- Build up area: from ~1190 sq. ft. to ~1,469 sq. ft.
- Location: Molek, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
- 10 minutes drive to JB city centre with proposed bridge linking Taman Ponderosa to Bakar Batu.
- Located near retail centres such as Carrefour, Tesco Extra, Giant Hypermarket and Jusco Tebrau City.
- Adjacent to lush green fairways of Ponderosa Golf & Country Club. Easy accessibility to various destinations via major highway:
- via Tebrau Highway to Tebrau Industrial Park, Tampoi & Singapore
- via Pasir Gudang Highway to Senai Airport, Second link & Pasir Gudang
- via North-South Highway to any destination
- Its elegance and beauty is unparalleled. The simplicity of design and strong construction forms one of the pillars of JB Eastern dispersal link (EDL), Johor Bahru. Enough emphasis is given to the layout of the flats to bring about a feeling of vastness. The styles of architecture, the flawless quality standards, and the complementary benefits, will be evident here. All this in a budget which you can afford and proximity to Kuala Lumpur, the most happening city in the world, is an added advantage.
- Eminent architects, drawing on the irrepressible experience of several projects in Malaysia & rich cosmopolitan heritage of this city, have created this township with all the gloss and the razzmatazz.
- AMBIENCE: Expansive, landscaped gardens, Four lane litter free roads are and additional delight. A stroll or a joy in the public plazas, private alcoves, children’s play areas are an added treat. For additional activity, we have clubhouses, which have swimming pools, health spas with large gymnasium, Jacuzzis, steam, sauna, table tennis, billiards, half-basketball court and more.
- Kindly contact TopHills Realty 07-2363232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Are you interested in property in Iskandar Malaysia Development region? Iskandar Malaysia is set to become Southern Peninsular Malaysia’s most developed region, where living, entertainment, environment and business seamlessly converge within a bustling and vibrant metropolis. Please contact us now!