Setia City Connects, Johor Bahru
January 16, 2010
- Setia City Connects is located in the vibrant and innovative township of Setia Tropika. This signature commercial hub houses renowned brands like Maybank, Starbucks Coffee, KFC, and Pizza Hut under one modern, well-planned development.
- These four outlets are a part of Setia City Connects and they each carry a significant innovation of their own. Maybank for instance, takes up 9,949 sq ft and is connected to Starbucks, allowing coffee lovers the privilege to enjoy their favourite cup of java while running errands. To complete the privileged banking experience, Maybank also offers the first drive-thru banking service in the state and a private banking area on the first floor. Mean while Starbucks Coffee is the first outlet in Malaysia that offers a drive-thru service. Taking up 3,111 sq ft, this intricately decorated outlet features indoor and outdoor sections, providing more options for patrons to enjoy their coffee. KFC and Pizza Hut share a 12,791 sq ft space across two dining areas – indoors and outdoors. KFC also offers a drive-thru service for customers that area constantly on-the-go.
- Are you interested in properties in Setia Tropika? Contact us now or visit www.tophills.com.my for more information.
- Setia Tropika House (Double-Storey) for Sale – RM620K
- Setia Tropika House (Double-Storey) for Rent – RM1000