DB Group SiLC Nusajaya Industrial Park
July 25, 2011
Malaysia is an ideal investment destination as it is strategically located in the Asia Pacific Region along the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea, bordering Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia.
The Malaysia Government has offered investors a host of fiscal incentives over the years, including tax exemptions, designation of free zones and bonded warehouse infrastructure, availability of a large, skilled workforce and stable political and economic environment.
An example of Malaysia’s pulling power is how it’s fast becoming the premier choice for key players and huge corporations as evidenced by the arrival of India’s biggest biotechnology firm, Biocon at SiLC’s Bio-XCell, Malaysia’s premier world class Biotechnology Park. Further influx of foreign investment is expected as the world sets its eyes on Malaysia.
The factories are situated in the new industrial landmark of Iskandar Malaysia, SiLC Nusajaya (Southern Industrial & Logistics Clusters) and near to the Bio-Xcell Biotechnology Park which is the designated development area that is suitable for most MEDIUM INDUSTRIES such as food related industries, biomedical industries, engineering and ever logistics companies.
SiLC Nusajaya At A Glance:
- Strategically located within a 6 hour flight radius of the major Asian cities and market.
- Managed, clean and green industrial park in Nusajaya.
- Adjacent to Singapore – only 15 minute away.
- 30 minutes from the Singapore Central Business District (CBD).
- Key Driver of the Iskandar development region.
- 25 km to Senai International Airport.
- 50 km to Changi International Airport in Singapore.
- 5 km to Tanjung Pelepas Port.
- 40 km of Port of singapore Authority and Jurong Port.
- Directly connected by world class highways.
- SiLC Nusajaya is directly accessible from the linkedua highway via Pulai Interchange, as well as via B5 Road from the Gelang Patah Interchange.